Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mostly Recovered

The nasty coughs lingered, but we slowly eased back into our schedule.  I ordered a hanging hammock chair off Amazon to hang in the brightest corner of our bedroom.  There's usually someone or other hanging out in it!


Ry and Kia resumed their Wednesday onsite classes, leaving Rz and I to do errands together.  One day he patiently followed me around Reitman's. piecing together a new outfit from the sale racks. I succumbed to his excited pleading for a loonie to plug into the rocking Donald Duck ride.  I rarely allow this, but the look on his face was worth it!


One sunny day we decided to check out the Muttart pyramids and so thoroughly enjoyed it that we purchased an annual membership!  Expect more Muttart pictures in the next year.





And then back to daily life, including service on the weekends.  Silly selfie taken while J and another friend were on a really long call one Saturday morning.