Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Youtube Fave

Just for something different, I've discovered that LightbyCoco has a really cool Youtube channel. My favorite so far is her little vlog post - How I Changed My Spending Habits.  It was worth the five or so minutes it took to watch because although she and I obviously have a very different living situation, there was lots to think about.

My favorite shared point with Coco was that I use Pinterest to get excited over beautiful things, collect them in my folders, but not have any real desire to buy them!

One more random thing:  Duvet Stuffing.  This is a great technique I've been using to put the clean cover back on our king size duvet after laundering.  I originally read about it on Pinterest, but the way Coco has filmed it is much simpler to understand.  Check it out!