Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kids, Dogs and Flowers



Rz's favorite place for a nap (however infrequent) is outside.  Here he is asleep in the shade this past weekend, with all 11 pounds of faithful guard dog.


My kids and I are on a mission to get rid of anything extra that makes housecleaning take longer.  (Can you guess who is required to help with housework?). Kia was bound and determined to sell her kitchen set so Ry took some photos, I posted them on kijiji, and a couple hours later we were one kitchen set and a full bag of toy food lighter.  And she was happily clutching $29, her exact asking price.  Good deal all around, especially since I bought the kitchen two or three years ago for about $5 at Goodwill.


Garden after the rain on Sunday...





Canine photobomb!





This evening, at dusk. 






By the way, I will likely be posting fairly infrequently in the future as I've adopted Instagram as my favorite sharing spot.  I have to say that positive feedback has got me hooked!  If you're interested in continuing to follow our family, feel free to request access.  We're on Instagram by the name of gardeninthecity.  Until later...