Sunday, April 20, 2014

And On Our Walk, We Saw A...


J took all three kids swimming this morning to give me some solitary time.  After a nice long sleep-in, I took Domino and headed for the dog park on foot.  Didn't realize til I got home and looked it up on Google, that it was about 8 km round trip!  All my muscles feel a little quivery now, but Domino doesn't seem fazed at all.

Some of our shortcuts cross country took us skirting the inner edge of a golf course, then scrambling through dense brush and crossing the spring-swollen creek via a mossy log.  All about adventure, me and my dog...




Even though nothing is green yet, there were lots of good spring smells and interesting natural things to admire.  And lots of time to think and pray, alone with my loyal and silent canine companion.